Through our JINUSHI BUSINESS, we create safe real estate financial products and fulfill our part in protecting the assets of people throughout the world.
Code of Conduct
- Be an adult.
- Take the initiative to think about the jobs you are working on.
- Question common sense. New products are born this way.
- Know the market and face it with clarity. Consider the market to be something that you create with your own hands.
- Think of not creating profit as immoral.
- Understand that there is no such thing as an unchanging company or society.
- Don't turn a blind eye to the work of others in the company.
- Speak loudly and clearly when criticizing others within the company, but don't yell.
- Don't lie. Don't take a defiant attitude.
When receiving criticism, accept it with a smile and respond sincerely.
- Engage in extensive discussion. Share dissenting opinions with your superiors, boss, and subordinates without holding back.
However, if the opposite decision is made, accept and follow it without complaint.
- Be careful not to crush the space for business chances.
- Smile most of all when things are tough.
About the Logo Mark
- The red line connecting the kanji for “land” and “owner” represents JINUSHI BUSINESS that invests only in land.
- The design is a box which is left open at the bottom-left corner. This represents how our business is growing and how we have an open corporate culture.